Leeds Minibus Hire
Leeds Minibus Hire with Driver
Leeds Minibus Hire specializes in transfers in Leeds City centre and the surrounding areas to and from Leeds all years round. Leeds minibus hire has a range of minibuses to suit specific city centre transfers. All minibuses are air conditioned and are driven by Leeds best and finest drivers.
For ultimate travel in style and comfort Leeds minibus hire can provide chauffeur driven Mercedes minibuses. On arrival at your pick up point the driver will wait at the designated meeting point and call you if required. All vehicles are fitted with satellite navigation which always works out the quickest way to your destination making your journey a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
We will be very happy to transfer and make your journey to Leeds city centre easy and affordable. Book in advance to avoid dis-appointment, our service is very much in demand and our drivers are extremely knowledgeable about Leeds city centre and the surrounding towns.
Leeds Minibus hire can offer low cost travel services, all services are tailored to your requirements. We offer 6, 8, 12, 14, 16 and 23 seater standard and executive mini coaches. When you call us please specify which vehicle you require for your transfer.
Book Your Journey with Confidence
Forget about all the stresses and hassles of travel with this unique minibus service. Leeds Minibus Hire will transport you in style to your destination in one of our luxurious people carriers or mini coaches to arrive refreshed and relaxed.
We can confirm your requirements when we take your travel requirements, all bookings can be made by phone, email or text. We will confirm your bookings via email or text, payments receipts can be made or forwarded as soon as we receive payments. We do not currently charge for account clients, but expect that all clients pay within 30 days of any travel or 14 days from invoice.
We trust that these arrangements assure you of the excellent service that we are able to provide. If you currently use another minibus company use us if only to improve the service you receive from them or you could ask us to compliment that which you already have, it will give you greater flexibility. We are used as over spill by many other companies so it makes sense to call our line or just send us an email of your requirements at email@example.com
We can offer advice on; Best Restaurants, Finest Hotels, Logistics, Client/Delegate Entertainment.
Places to Visit in Leeds
- Royal Armouries Museum – A national museum which a collection of arms and armaments including Henry’s VIII Armour.
- Kirkstall Abbey – A 12th century Cistercian monastery located north-west of Leeds city centre. It is set in a public park on the north bank of the River Aire.
- Roundhay Park – Is one of the biggest city parks in Europe, it has over 700 acres of lakes, woodland, gardens and parkland.
- Thackray Medical Museum – A museum of the history of medicine, visitors can see the interactive displays of medicine from the Victorian age theatres to modern day surgery.
- Leeds and Liverpool Canal – This canal links the cities of Leeds and Liverpool, it crosses the Pennies and has 91 locks on the main line over 127 miles.
- Thwaite Mills — An industrial museum in Leeds fully restored and only one of a few watermills still working and intact, visitors can see the wheels and cogs turning and working together.
Upcoming Events in Leeds
- ITU World Triathlon Series – As part of the eight-race series, Leeds will be the fourth city to host the European tour and visitors can look forward to seeing the famous Brownlee brothers at the Roundhay Park. (10th – 11th June)
- Yorkshire Food and Drink Show – Held every year at the Millennium square, this is a chance to see the city’s best bars and restaurants show of their products. (27th May)
- Slam Dunk – A huge celebration of pop punk and metal music. Fans and visitors can look forward to a great weekend of alternative music held at the Millennium square, O2 Academy and the Leeds university student’s union. (27th May)
- Brew-denell Beer Festival – Currently in its fifth year the beer festival has been a success every year and visitors are guaranteed to enjoy a variety of beers from different breweries from nearby towns and far away plus street food and live music. (13th – 14th January)
- Live at Leeds – Built as one of the best festivals of the year with headliners from Ed Sheeran, Pigeon Detectives, Bombay Bicycle club, The Maccabees, Mumford and Sons, Wild Beasts and many more. (29th April)
- Leeds International Tattoo Expo – Held at the First Direct Arena this event welcomes over 160 artists to show their best tattoos from Yorkshire, UK and worldwide with careful selection of Boutiques and live music. (8th – 9th July)
- Leeds Pride – A celebration of diversity in Leeds, starts at the Millennium square with a host of performances and speeches followed by a street party on Lower Briggate. (5th – 6th August)
- Leeds International Film Festival – Mad about films? Well for a forth night visitors can watch big name movies, independent movies and the best cult movies across all genres. (2nd – 16th November)
- Leeds Festival – One of the best festivals of the summer in the UK, expect to see big names of the music industry at Bramham Park, headliners include Muse, Bastille, Major Lazer and many more big names. (24th – 27th August)
- Thought Bubble – A fantastic event for Comic book super hero enthusiast, fans get to dress up as their favourite super hero. The biggest names in the industry come together at the Leeds Royal Armouries for a series of Q & A’s and workshops at different venues across the city. (November)
Book a Minibus Hire in Leeds
The are many occasions or events specially designed for a minibus hire in Leeds, coach hire in Leeds or executive minibus hire. We have a dedicated customer service team which are very experienced in dealing with a variety of booking requests. To get a quote is very simple, just fill in the journey details into the form on the top right hand side of this page to request a quote or call or text 07939496878 to get a quick quote. We guide our customers through the smooth process of booking a minibus hire with driver and ensure that they are comfortable with the service we provide.
Attractions in and around Leeds