Sheffield Minibus Hire
Sheffield Minibus Hire with Driver
Sheffield minibus hire is located in South Yorkshire England. We offer cheap minibus hire and executive minibus hire for any occasion. From airport transfers to business travel and private transfers we can cater for all. Getting a minibus hire with a driver is one of the best ways to get around this fantastic great city. The city is famously known for steel production during the industrial Revolution. It became a city in 1893 but more recently in the 21st century has seen an extensive redevelopment; Sheffield is within the River Don and there are more than 200 parks woodlands and gardens in the city.
The best way to get around Sheffield is to book in advance with sheffield minibus hire, our drivers are very knowledgeable about the area and can find the best route to avoid the rush hour traffic. Your safety is of paramount importance as well as the latest navigational technology all suppliers have PDA’S fitted in the vehicle so we know when you have been picked up.
Sheffield has a variety of places to go and things to do whatever age you are, notably famous for snooker. Also has theatres which provides diverse and engaging entertainment. The city of Sheffield boasts a lively night life with many restaurants and English pubs to choose from. Along the edge of the peak district is a lovely and beautiful place with an estimated 2 million trees, 78 parks, 10 public gardens and 170 woodlands. Over the past few years additional features have been added to the park such as bowling green, community centre, children’s playground and extra green space where tourists can have picnic at the park and see the great views of the city and hills.
Just sit back and relax in comfort of a clean, comfortable air conditioned vehicles as our experienced drivers deliver passengers safely to your destination. Our suppliers have a wide range of vehicles at their disposal from luxury Mercedes minibuses, luxury Coaches. We also offer other range and sizes from 6 seater minibus hire , 8 seater minibus hire, 12 seater minibus hire, 14 seater minibus hire, 16 seater minibus hire, 24 seater minibus hire, 32 seater coach hire, 49 seater coach hire, 56 seater coach hire all booked in advance.
This is the perfect place to find low cost minibus hire in the Sheffield if you have a special occasion coming up and you would like to hire an affordable minibus that would not blow your budget just pick up the phone for an instant quote.
Reasons to Visit Sheffield
- The Winter Gardens – This is one of Sheffield’s iconic buildings, it’s the largest urban glass house in Europe. It is home to over 2000 species of plants from all over the world.
- The Peak District – Sheffield lies in the Peak District edge where quaint villages, stunning wide open spaces for a variety of outdoor activities plus traditional pubs.
- New Moor Market – Opened in late 2013 the Moor market is place for food lovers with over 196 stalls of artisan produce.
- Millennium Gallery – The art gallery I home to permanent exhibitions in the Ruskin, Design galleries, metalwork and craft plus touring national exhibitions.
- Sheffield Theatre – Sheffield has the largest theatres outside London, the Lyceum, the Crucible, and the Crucible Studio hosting in house productions and touring shows.
- Tropical Butterfly House – Great place for tourists and children to see animals from around the world such as Lemurs, Wallabies, Snakes, Owls, Meerkats, variety of Birds and many more.
- The Kelham Island Museum – A place to see Sheffield’s industrial past starting from the early industrialisation to modern day also has the largest working 12,000hp steam engine in Europe.
- Sheffield Botanical Gardens – Designed in 1836 the garden covers 19 acres with 15 different areas and hosts plants from all over the world.
Events Coming Up in Sheffield
Sheffield has events taking place all year round below are just a few events to book with Sheffield minibus hire.
- Sheffield Food Festival – Over 30,000 people attend this 3-day festival and visitors come from Sheffield and nearby towns to try the tasty food and drink, the wide range of real ales from the beer tents in the gardens. (27th – 29th May)
- RHS Chatsworth Flower Show – Set in the beautiful grounds of Chatsworth House, visitors can see and experience ‘Capability’ Brown and Joseph Paxton unforgettable landscapes and relax on the banks of the River Derwent. (7th – 11th June)
- Special Olympics GB National Summer Games – Its will be the second time the games has been held in Sheffield and it’s the largest sports event to take place in Great Britain for people with an intellectual learning disability. (7th – 12th August)
- Sheffield Documentary Festival – A celebration of art and business of documentary and all nonfiction visual story telling. It’s one of Sheffield biggest events well over 33,000 people from over 60 countries. (9th – 14th June)
- World Snooker Championships – The iconic Crucible Theatre has held the championships for 40 years and a fantastic place to watch the greats of the snooker game battle for the title. (15th April – 1st May)
- Armed Forces & Veterans Day – A chance for local residents and tourists to celebrate and pay tribute to the armed forces past, present and future at Sheffield city centre. (17th June)
- Battle of Britain Weekend – Commemorates the 15th September 1940 the day when RAF Fighter Command had a decisive victory over the German Luftwaffe. (17th September)
- After Dark at Don Valley Bowl – a stunning fire work display in Yorkshire which attracts more than 20,000 people every year. (5th November)
- Tramlines Festival – Tramlines brings its fantastic music festival to Sheffield on (21st – 23rd July)
- Pinknic – A chance to celebrate LGBT in Sheffield, a good day out for family and friends to listen to music, dance and have fun in Sheffield city centre. (15th July)
How to Book with Sheffield Minibus Hire
We are dedicated to providing our customers with a quality service and best price available. There are a few ways to get a quote from Sheffield minibus hire, firstly fill out the form on the top right hand side on this website to get an email quote. Secondly speaking to one off our booking agents on the phone, thirdly sending us an email with your full journey details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attractions in and around Sheffield