Nottingham Minibus Hire
Nottingham Minibus Hire with Driver
Welcome to Nottingham minibus hire the leading minibus, Airport travel minibus, long distance transfer, Private hire for the Nottingham and the surrounding areas. We have minibus and coach hire drivers across the Nottingham area so you do not have to search any further because you’ll be coming to the most reliable and trusted minibus and coach hire company in the Nottingham. We are committed to going the extra mile for every client right from the initial quote request to the moment your minibus hire trip is completed. We have standard and executive minibuses available to hire.
The Historical City of Nottingham
Nottingham is located in the center of England and has many historic landmarks most of all is the legend of Robin Hood which continues to attract international tourists. Nottingham castle was once a magnificent medieval castle fit for Kings and Queens but now is an elegant mansion housing a museum and gallery. Tourists can also visit the labrynth of man-made sandstone caves which lie beneath the city street which dates back to the 13th century.
At Nottingham Minibus Hire our courteous airport transfers and coach drivers will pick you up from your home or office and take your destination or airport terminal so you can check in without having to park the minibus. Make it easy to be on time to start your business trip or holiday.
Nottingham Minibus Hire will take the strain of the trip so you can sit back and relax and plan ahead for your holiday. We have many years of experience as an airport transfer specialist and these has led us to becoming extremely versatile and offer our services to customers who need transfers to Sporting events, Airports, Seaports and Theatre Show events.
Furthermore Nottingham also has UK’S Top restaurants chains, Revolution, Strada, Slug and Lettuce, the Walkabout and Chino Latino as well as local places to eat like the Restaurant 1877 and Emilios.
Nottingham also has a few of the best Hotels in the UK many of these are located in the city center, the Holiday Inn, the Park Plaza, Crowne Plaza. All of these offer really good deals for special family breaks.
Fantastic Reasons to Visit Nottingham
- Caves and Castles – Nottingham has the largest network of man made caves which date back to the medieval times. The most recent estimate counted around 544 caves which have been used over the years as medieval tanneries, homes and shelter during world war II bombings. Tourist can also explore the 17th Century Nottingham Castle building which stands above a maze of caves.
- Pubs – If you love your beer Nottingham has some of the oldest pubs in the country which date back to the time of Richard I. The Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem and The Bell Inn. Many of the Pubs in Nottingham today still retain cave like atmosphere of the local geographical history.
- Art Galleries – Visit the New Art Exchange which is the largest in the country dedicated to culturally diverse contemporary visual arts. The Nottingham Contemporary is one of the largest art galleries in the United Kingdom.
- The Legend of Robin Hood – Nottingham is well known for the famous medieval outlaw. Tourists can visit places connected with Robin Hood within the city. Starting on the 100-mile journey around Nottinghamshire to famous places connected with the local hero. Nottingham Castle, Galleries of Justice Museum and St Mary’s Church.
- Nottingham Natural Beauty – Because the city of Nottingham is very close to the Peak District its normal it will be surrounded by natural beauty. The Attenborough Nature Reserve is only four miles away which boasts an award-winning nature center.
- The Hidden Library – This is one of the oldest and last subscription libraries in England. The library has a unique collection of over 40,000 books. Many are very rare and unavailable in public libraries today. The library offers free tours every two weeks.
- Broadway Cinema – Has been ranked as the smartest cinema in the world, its shows both contemporary and classic films which are not shown in the big mainstream cinemas.
Up Coming Major Events in Nottingham
- 1940’s Knees Up – Hosted at Nottingham Castle and the Museum of Nottingham Life at Brewhouse Yard. Visitors get to experience home and military life during wartime in England including military display, music and dancing. (1st May)
- Autokarna – A chance to see cars which were produced before the war. The Austin 7 club stages has been held at the Wollaton park for the past 40 years and a must-see event for car enthusiasts. (4th June)
- St George’s Day Celebrations – Watch knights on horseback parading from the Forest Recreation Ground to the Old Market Square to celebrate our country’s patron saint. (22nd – 23rd April)
- East Midlands Flower show – Taking place at the beautiful grounds of Newstead Abbey, visitors can walk through lots of colourful gardens and get inspired by landscapers and local nurseries. (1st – 2nd July)
- Splendour Festival – Enjoy a fantastic event which has something for all the family. The will be music, comedy, children’s entertainment and a variety of food and drinks stalls. (22nd July)
- Riverside Festival – Visitors get to enjoy a special three day of family fun entertainment covering one mile along the banks of the River Trent. (4th – 6th August)
- Nottingham Food and Drink Festival – Held every year at the grounds of Wollaton Park. Visitors get to see a variety of TV Chefs giving different recipe demonstrations for the two-day event. (12th – 13th August)
- Nottinghamshire County Show – The whole of Nottingham comes out to enjoy a variety of entertainment. The will be horse show jumping with national riders, horse displays and sheep shearing, BMX Motocross and the dog and duck show. (13th—14th May)
Reasons to Use Nottingham Minibus Hire
- Longs Distance Work
- Executive Vehicles
- Clean Quality Vehicles
- Hen / Stag Parties
- First Class Airport Transfers
- Punctual and Reliable Service
- Professional Meet and Greet Service
- Corporate Work
For more information on things to do in and around Nottingham