Wolverhampton Minibus Hire
Wolverhampton Minibus Hire
Welcome to Wolverhampton minibus hire one of the leading minibus hire with driver companies in the west midlands area. We provide private and business minibus travel throughout Wolverhampton and the surrounding towns such as Bilston, Bishop’s Wood, Bloxwich, Brewood, Codsall, Coseley, Coven, Darlaston, Lower Penn, Sedgley, Shareshill, Tettenhall, Upper & Lower Gornal, Wednesfield, Willenhall and Wombourne.
- First Class Minibus transfers
- Executive Vehicles
- No Delays, Punctual, Reliable Service
- Long Distance Transfers
- Seaport Transfers
- Corporate Work
- School Contracts
- Clean Quality Minibuses
- Professional Meet and Greet Service offered
- Hen / Stag Parties
If your taking a holiday, business travel, travelling as a couple, as part of a large group or with a family. Whatever your reason for travelling we have a minibus to suit your needs. At Wolverhampton minibus hire we understand the need for lots of space so we have access to a wide range of minibuses and coaches to suit all our customer needs. From friends and families, work events, Stag and Hen parties we have it all covered. Our minibuses and coaches are available fully licensed, insured, reliable and with trusted drivers.
How to get a quote from Wolverhampton Minibus Hire.
If you would like to get a minibus quote from us, please fill in our quick quote form located on the top right-hand side of this page or send us an email direct to email@example.com with all your travel requirements and itinerary. If you prefer to discuss your requirements by phone, then do not hesitate to call us free on 0800 774 7864 / 07939496878.
Wolverhampton is a colourful, multi-cultural and vibrant city with a rich history dating back to 985AD when King Aethelred granted the land known as Heantune to Lady Wulfruna. Historically Wolverhampton was a market town specialising in the woollen trade. During the industrial revolution the city became a centre for coal mining, steel production, lock making, and the production of cars and motorcycles. Wolverhampton economy today is still based on engineering including a very large aerospace business and the service sector is growing rapidly.
Top things to do and Places to go in Wolverhampton
- Air Space – Located close to the Bentley bridge retails park off the A4124 on Well Lane. It’s a fantastic day out for the whole family to have lots of fun. Everyone gets to bounce, flip and jump the time away on its 100 plus interconnected trampolines.
- Bantock House – Visitors can discover the history of Wolverhampton at Bantock house. The house is surrounded by some stunning gardens and rich in Edwardian architecture, it has some charming furnishing within the house and some Edwardian West jewellery, toys and Pre-Raphaelite paintings.
- West Park – A great day out for the family at this Victorian park, it has lots of spots for friends and family to have a picnic. It has a lake walk around, s children’s play area and a tennis court.
- Wolverhampton Art Gallery – Home to some great pieces of art from the temporary exhibits to the permanent 18th century paintings. There are lots of things to see and explore at the gallery and new pieces added regularly.
- Wolves Museum – Visitors get tour and enjoy the only dedicated football museum in the midlands. The museum has four specially designed zones, A History Zone, An Interactive Games Zone, Club Zone and the very special Hall of Fame.
- Go Kidz Go – An indoor play arena for children for kids up to the age of 16 years old. A chance to let their imagination run wild in a positive family friendly environment.
- Barrow Hill Local Nature Reserve – Set in Pensett in the county of West Midlands, visitors get to see the remnant of an extinct volcano that erupted 315 million years ago.
If you’re travelling with Wolverhampton minibus hire for a business event, wedding or just for a special occasion, our range of executive and luxury minibuses with a driver are ideal. All with Wi-Fi, bottled water and air-conditioning, leather seats and TV’s comfort and arriving in style are guaranteed. You don’t have to be a business traveler to enjoy our executive minibus. You can start you weekend get away trip in style by booking one of our fantastic vehicles. Our customer service team have done the had work to make sure we can offer our minibus service as affordable and accessible as possible.
Upcoming Events in Wolverhampton and the Black Country
- Download Festival – Taking place at Donington Park racing circuit from the (7th – 10th June). Visitors get to see and enjoy headliners like Gun’s and Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, You me at Six, Bullet for my Valentine, Emmure, Stick to your Guns and many more.
- Wolvesfest – Currently in its 4th year held at the Wolverhampton Rugby Club under a 1000 capacity marquee. The festival shows the best talent in Birmingham and the Black Country. It has two stages one for live bands and one for acoustic acts. (16th June)
- Wolverhampton Reggae Festival – Held at the Starworks warehouse on the (21st July)
- Cosford Food Festival – Held at the Royal Air Force Museum Cosford, a fantastic food market where visitors get to sample over 90 local producers of the finest artisan food and drink. (21st – 22nd July)
- 1940’s Weekend – Spend the weekend in Wartime Britain at the Black Country Living Museum where the streets will be filled with vintage vehicles, 40’s civilians, iconic warplanes, army personnel and the sound of air raid sirens. (14th – 15th July)
- Metal Working Experience – Visitors get to join the metal workers for the day of heat and hammers, with the help of specialist demonstrators they get to experience what its like to stoke the fire and start the art of chain and nail making which are key trades in the Black Country history. (16th August)
- Festival of the Dead – This is like no other festival in the UK, goers will get to see carnival esque pageantry, acrobats, giant skull processions, dancers and beautiful decorative art and costumes. (27th October)
We undertake lots of travel journeys to and from these events listed above although Airport runs, Long distance travel and city tours are our speciality, we are well versed in dealing with all types of travel arrangements. Wolverhampton minibus hire are well known throughout the midlands and local area. Our friendly, polite booking agents are always happy to answer queries whatever they may be. We accept all major debit and credit cards through PayPal payment system or customers can also pay via instant bank transfers into our business account. If you have questions or you have been quoted a cheaper price, please let us know as we may be able to beat the price quoted by another company.
things to do in Wolverhampton England