York Minibus Hire
York Minibus Hire and Coach Hire with Driver
York Minibus Hire is a member of the cheap minibus hire national network, we provide standard and luxury minibus hire with driver for all types of occasions, airport transfers, business events, school trips, days and nights out and city tours. We take on all types of work when required, York minibus hire is entirely flexible catering to tourists and residents throughout York and the surrounding areas. If you’re looking an 8-seater minibus or 16 seater minibus, then York Minibus hire can offer you that minibus hire in York at a price you can afford.
Historical City of York
The city of York was founded by ancient romans centuries ago and has a lot to offer tourists visiting this romantic city. York has been regularly voted one of the best places and visit in the country. The city walls form a walkway on both sides of the River Ouse. The Monk Bar gate houses an exhibition following the life of 15th century King Richard III.
Many Reasons to Visit York
- National Railway Museum – Visitors can enjoy history of the British railway and its impact on our society.
- Snickelways of York – Visitors will be transported back in time through York’s most picturesque backwaters, a collection of small streets and foot paths in the city of York.
- Richard III Experience – Located at the Monk Bar visitors can discover the story of medieval York during the rule of King Richard III the last king of the Plantagenet dynasty who ruled for 2 years.
- York Minster – Visitors can enjoy the largest medieval cathedral in northern Europe also a fine example of Gothic architecture.
- York City Walls – Take a walk around the city no visit would not be complete without walking the 3.4 kilometres’ long beautifully preserved walls from the medieval ages.
- St Mary’s Abbey York – listed as a grade 1 building, the church dates to the 11th century, visitors can walk through and take pictures located in a fantastic garden.
- York Dungeon – Great tourist attraction which depicts the history of the dungeon, an interesting place to go for all the family.
York Annual Events
- Jorvik Viking Festival – Celebrates the York Viking heritage lasting for a week. (February 15 -23)
- York Horse Races – (May – October)
- York Food Festival – A chance to take Yorkshire food and wine (September 20 -29)
- Ebor Festival – Four-day horse racing festival (August)
- York Beer and Cider Festival – Visitors enjoy a variety of beer and cider (September 18 – 21)
- York Book Fair – Held on the York racecourse, it’s one of the largest book fairs in the country (September 15-16)
- York Chocolate Festival – A chocolate lover’s heaven (March 25-28)
- Illuminating York – Festival of lights and arts (October 24-27)
Many other York events will occur during the year and York Minibus Hire will be more than happy to help you. Whether its transportation to one of the great festival in York or one of the sightseeing attractions we have the experience and knowledge to guide you around the city. Call us today for a free quote on your minibus hire needs in the York area or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I Book with York Minibus Hire?
Our booking process is very easy with one of the UK’s leading minibus hire with driver companies. Just enter all the relevant travel details on the quote form within this page, the number of passengers, pick up and drop off point postcode, dates and times and we will get back to you with our best quote by email or text.
More information on things or days out in York