Portsmouth Minibus Hire
Portsmouth Minibus Hire with Driver
Welcome to Portsmouth Minibus Hire, we specialize in all types of ground transportation and more offering transportation to the city of Portsmouth with a variety of drivers at our disposal and vehicles to match your requirement. This is the perfect place to find the best price for your transfer. Our services are used by corporate and business companies in around the area who like to travel in style.
The Fantastic City of Portsmouth
Portsmouth was the birth place of Charles Dickens. The city has a vibrant and dynamic waterfront packed with lots of fantastic reasons to visit. From the ceremony and pomp of the naval and maritime heritage to the world class tourist attractions, galleries and museums. Beautiful places to eat, special shopping destination ideal for a relaxing weekend and many miles of beautiful waterfront. The city of Portsmouth operates a major port which is the world’s oldest dock historically a major naval transport centre. The HMS Victory operated by the Royal Navy often uses this Dock.
Portsmouth minibus hire regularly offer rides to historical locations such as the D-Day Museum, Guildhall, Spinnaker Tower, Gun Wharf Quays along with the Royal Naval Museum.
We are proud to be providing transfers to and from the city we have a wide range of deals whether its executive or budget be sure to count on us to be on time every time. Each vehicle is climate controlled, cleaned and inspected before sent out.
Book on line or get a quick quote in advance to avoid dis-appointment as our service is very much in demand and our drivers are extremely knowledgeable about Portsmouth and the surrounding areas and can always find a short route to avoid the rush traffic.
Places to visit and things to do in Portsmouth
- Clarence Pier Amusement Park – The pier has all types of rides, amusements, activates for everyone and is one of the largest parks on the south coast.
- Charles Dickens Birthplace Museum – Visitors can take a small tour of the birth place of the famous novelist Charles Dickens house built in 1805.
- Hovertravel – The fastest way to reach the Isle of Wight and is the only organised Hovercarft operator in Europe running throughout the morning and afternoon.
- Southsea Minigolf – Great for crazy golf lovers can play an 18-hole putting green set on the Southsea common.
- Onboard Power Boat Rides – Visitors can take rides on a variety of powerful 8.0 boats from Gunwharf Quays.
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum – Visitors can see the first-hand life in a submarine at the Royal Navy Submarine Museum.
Upcoming Events in Portsmouth
Portsmouth has events taking place all year round below are just a few events to book with Portsmouth minibus hire.
- Portsmouth Beer Festival – Chance to sample beer from local breweries and from all over the UK. (12th – 13th May)
- Family Archaeology Morning – Uncover evidence of our past by being an archaeology for the day at the Milton Locks. (1st June)
- Scenic Solent Cruises – Passenger can enjoy a three-hour afternoon tour cruise taking in No Man’s Land, Horse Sand, Spit Bank and St. Helen. (1st July)
- Makers Market – Experience the artisan market set within the Southsea Castle. (20th August)
- Joe Black’s House of Burlesque – Seen as one of the biggest events of its kind in the UK, visitors can experience the ever-rotating cast of Joe Black’s House of Burlesque an internationally acclaimed gin addled cabaret reprobate. (2nd September)
- Theatre Tours – Visitors get a captivating insight into history of the iconic Groundlings building. (12TH October)
- Medieval Murder Mystery – Be a detective for a night and test yourself at the Medieval themed murder night. (4th November)
- Emsworth Farmers Market – See and buy the best food and drink from Hampshire straight from the producers. (16th December)
- Woodland Craft Market – Visitors can buy hand made goods, eat delicious food and more at the Woodland Craft event. (11th – 12th November)
- Mayfly Music and Arts Festival – A one day pop up festival on the May bank holiday at the Square Tower, Portsmouth’s oldest venue (1st May)
Reasons to Use Portsmouth Minibus Hire
- Prompt & Reliable Service
- Lots of Vehicle Options
- High Customer Satisfaction
- Cheap Rates
- Long Distance & Airport Specialists
- Polite & Professional Drivers
- Easy Quoting system
More information on places to go and things to do in Portsmouth